Where are you taking your Papermaker Pride this Summer?
- There are 2 categories where you can win: “The Most Creative” display of PaperMaker Pride and the “The Farthest Place”
- Post a photo or a short video of you and/or a family member(s) wearing or displaying your PaperMaker Pride merchandise.
- Tag our store and use the #2022PMPsummer for this contest.
- Be sure you add your location or check-in, so we know where you are.
- For the “The Farthest Place” category the photo must show a location landmark, so we can easily identify where you are. (ex. Space Needle in Seattle, WA)
- The photo should be for this Summer and must have a PaperMaker Pride merch as prominent brand on the photo.
Submitting An Entry
- Post a photo in one or more of our social media channels:
- Each unique photo or video will be considered as one entry, even if posted in multiple channels and/or by multiple people.
- One person or account can submit multiple entries but can only win once in one category.
- Posts will be accepted through 11:59 pm PST, August 28, 2022.
The Fine Print
- Voting will be at the discretion of the PaperMaker Pride staff after the contest ends. Papermaker Pride reserves the right to the final decision.
- By posting your photo / video and using the contest tag, you grant permission for Papermaker Pride to use the asset in promotions, including, but not limited to, the Papermaker Pride website, store mural, future marketing materials and others, without further permission or compensation.
- Papermaker Pride reserves the right to make changes to the photo/video to use in marketing materials.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the asset usage are deemed assigned to Papermaker Pride.
- The winning categories will be announced on Friday September 2nd, and the winner for each category will receive one $50 Papermaker Pride gift card.
We can't wait to see the places you’re going to this Summer!