The Official Tee 2022 Design Contest
DEADLINE JUNE 30, 2022
- The theme of the design or illustration should focus on the spirit of Camas. Be inspired by staying true to our Papermaker spirit and the great city of Camas.
- Designs may include vector graphics (line art) and text, but no photographs
- The design is for the front or back of the shirt and may cover an area up to 9"x 9".
- T-shirt color will be determined based on the winning design. You may specify a preference for a dark or light shirt color with your design entry.
- The design must be your own original, unpublished work and must not include any third-party logos or copyrighted material. By entering the competition, you agree that your submission is your own work.
Submitting An Entry
- Digital entries are preferred.
- Drawings will be accepted but will be converted for printing (See details below).
- For digital submissions please save your vector artwork as a PDF, .AI or .EPS. All text must be converted to outlines.
- Submit online submissions to email@example.com. Drawing can be submitted in store.
- Design submissions will be accepted through 11:59 pm, June 30, 2022.
The Fine Print
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- Voting will be in store for the month of July
- Papermaker Pride reserves the right to make changes to the winning design before printing, including changes in image size, ink color, T-shirt color, and artwork adjustments.
- By submitting your design, you grant permission for your design to be used by Papermaker Pride including, but not limited to, the Papermaker Pride website and future marketing materials, without further permission or compensation.
- All Entries will become the property of Papermaker Pride. By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the logo design are deemed assigned to Papermaker Pride.
- Papermaker Pride reserves the right to the final decision.
- The winning design will be announced on August 5th during First Friday. The creator of the winning design will win a $250 cash prize and free T-shirt.
We can't wait to see what you create!